A new Android Mobile Security threat has been discovered that opens a back door for hackers.
Its really not a big deal unless you are OK with letting hackers have control of your phone to:
- See your list of Contacts.
- Provide them with your current GPS location.
- Take photos from your phone anytime the phone is on.
- Record audio through the microphone anytime the phone is on.
- Get a List of installed applications.
- Show a List of opened webpages.
- Give them a List of placed calls.
– if you are not comfortable with this sort of activity, we can not strongly enough recommend protecting your Smartphones with LAYERED SECURITY SOFTWARE.
Or our new partnership with SamsungKNOX. Enterprise class MDM
for BYOD that separates personal from business functions on the same phone. Call us @ 719.431.6140 for details!
Learn more on the threat from “We Live Security” here:
Stay Safe out there.